Full text online
Content: Table of Contents | Latest Issue RSS
Information: Journal information | Editorial Team | Author Guidelines
Other: Journal News (inc. calls for papers) | Events | Recommend this journal
The Journal of Indian Business Research is a leading specialist reference resource of academic information and analysis on Indian business. It highlights cutting edge research, new concepts and theories, fresh practical ideas and initiatives that can be readily applied to understand business strategies of Indian companies, both in and outside of India, as well as the business strategies of foreign firms operating within India. The journal publishes research pertaining to all functional aspects of business, such as marketing, finance, accounting, management information systems, human resource management, organizational behaviour, public systems, strategic management and services.
This journal is an innovative practice reference that will supply corporate management with insights, techniques and strategies to gain competitiveness and best satisfy their customers. The journal publishes contributions from practitioners as well as academics in the field, reporting on the latest strategies, new thinking and initiatives being applied.
This journal publishes articles that facilitate a new understanding of Indian business while simultaneously making significant contributions to the theoretical advancement of the discipline. All articles appearing in the journal will be double-blind refereed to ensure academic rigour and practical relevance.
- The Indian economy
- Linkages between the Indian economy and the global economy
- Business strategies
- Industry analysis
- Market structure
- Indian business strategies
- Indian managerial styles and philosophy
- Marketing in India
- Entry strategy in India
- Globalization of Indian companies
- The Indian capital market
- Equity research
- The Indian consumer market
- Market and consumer research
- State owned enterprises in India
- HR management
- Strategies in the post-liberalization era
- Market orientation
- Indian exports
- FDI in India
- Business culture and ethics
- Information technology and the software sector
- Public policy and management
- Entrepreneurship in Indian business
- NRI population and the large Indian diaspora
- Multinational corporations in India
- Management Information Systems
- Leadership and growth
- Innovation and R & D in Indian business
- Managing enterprise growth and change
- Corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility
- Leveraging technology for accessing the rural markets
- Low cost sustainable business models for emerging markets
- Serving the poor profitably
- India in the global trade arena
- Comparative studies between India and other countries
The journal is intended for scholars in the fields of management, marketing, strategy, finance, accounting, human resource management, organizational behaviour and economics. It is a useful resource for students in business departments, taking a course on Indian business, Asian business or emerging country business at undergraduate or graduate level. It would also benefit practitioners including corporate managers, government representatives, trade associations and non-profit organizations who would like to keep abreast of the latest research on Indian business.
Journal of Indian Business Research is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.